- Freshers can apply.
- This is an opportunity build up your experience for your hardwork.This is not a paid internship. Internship period is 6 months. Only 50% of interns will be selected to permanent role subject to fulfilling the criteria.
- All interns will receive certificate of internship and experience letter.
- Remote working is possible so location is not a problem.
Duftar is willing to provide internship opportunities to fresher engineering students in areas of web design and development, artificial intelligence and augmented reality.
- You will be an excellent communicator of ideas and can easily transform business requirements into technical codes and logic.
- You should be a quick learner and should be able to develop tasks based on remote training and guidance.
- You should be able to impress us with your existing project or hobby not necessarily in technology but in any area where you think you are the best.
- BE / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc. / BBA / B.Sc.(Maths / Computer Science) with minimum 70% marks.
- Certification in any web development technology.
- Knowledge of python / Java / C++ / Open CV, Andriod.
- Working knowledge of databases.
- Efficient in creating powerpoint presentations.